10 Characteristics of a Determined Person
by Shaniece M. Wise
I believe what the world is missing is people who are determined and willing to step up and step out for their cause. People willing to tell their story, people willing to go out on a limb for what they believe in. Willing to help someone else who may be going through what they are going through. That is what inspired me to write my book, Activating Your Gifts.
I wanted to be able to share the different techniques I used in order to pull myself up from what I thought of as a “valley experience.” I was in a place where I felt like I had been stripped of everything. One minute I was on the mountain, and the next minute I blinked, I was in a valley . . . a huge valley! What kept me from staying there was that I was determined. I was determined not to die in my valley. I could have easily given up on life. I could have easily thrown in the towel. I had to use the techniques that I teach about in Activating Your Gifts on myself to climb, to fight, and to pray.
There are many times in life where we fail, and circumstances will try keep us down. There are so many people in the world just allowing life to take them under; allowing their gifts to go to waste, to go untouched. Now more than ever does our world need DETERMINED AND UNSTOPPABLE people out there willing to stand up and tell their stories. That is why you write, you sing, you speak. If you don’t, your story will never be told, and others will never be blessed by your story.
Never give up on your dreams, goals, and your vision. Work hard at it every day, no matter what it is. No one ever said life would be perfect or easy. When you fall, you have no choice but to get back up. There is a gift inside of you that needs to be seen, it needs to be heard, and it needs to be delivered.
Today I give you the permission to be GREAT. Today I give you the permission to SHINE. Today I give you the permission to be exactly what God desires for you to be. Today I give you the permission to be UNSTOPPABLE. Today I give you permission to TELL YOUR STORY. Today I give you the permission to be DETERMINED.
Below are 10 Characteristics of a Determined Person:
1. determined person never gives up, no matter what.
2. A determined person understands that when they fall, they MUST get back up to continue their journey.
3. A determined person goes after what they want and they understand that surviving is not enough; existing is not who they are, but thriving is the key.
4. A determined person does not make excuses and is convicted when they do.
5. A determined person thinks about the future, their family, and the legacy they will leave behind, understanding that having at least four streams of income is the key.
6. A determined person has a bigger vision for their life and refuses to be around people who think small.
7. A determined person works hard to lead by example.
8. A determined person is cautious about the company they keep. 9. A determined person understands that change is inevitable, and they learn how to adapt quickly.
10. A determined person understands that abundance is more than just money, it is an overall reflection of their life and how they live it.
If you are ready to share your story and for your voice to be heard, schedule a “Discovery Session” with me. You can schedule your session by clicking here: Discovery Session
Who Is Shaniece M. Wise?
Shaniece M. Wise is a Speaker, Personal and Business Development Coach, Executive Trainer and Author who helps others identify, activate, and maximize their gifts. As a coach, she considers herself an “Activation Specialists,” who empowers people in discovering and activating their interest, developing a career around their interest, and turning that passion into income. She brings these strategies to life through fifteen years of success in direct selling, coaching, and mentoring. Her successful experiences have provided her with both the confidence and knowledge to teach audiences across the United States how to move from a place of survival to a place of thriving by turning thoughts into actions.
You can join Shaniece’s Community of Entrepreneurs, Aspiring Entrepreneurs and Professionals by Clicking Here: Unstoppable Community TN