1 min read
Once again, I messed up(LOL) and have to combine two days into one – forgive me!
I think I’ve mentioned this before in a previous post, but below are a few of my Christmastime staples:
- Egg nog
- Hot chocolate
- Anything with cinnamon
My family loves music, so it’s no surprise that we have a couple holiday songs that we like as well!
- “Merry Christmas Baby” – Otis Redding
- “All I Want for Christmas Is You” – Mariah Carey
- “This Christmas” – Donny Hathaway
- “What Christmas Means to Me” – Jessica Simpson
- “Santa Baby” – Rev Run & the Christmas All Stars
What songs and food do you guys like this time of year?