The 12 Days of Blogmas: Day #1 – Holiday Tradition
If you were with The Pen & the Needle last you, remember I did the Blogging 12 Days of Christmas series along with a couple other bloggers to get into the holiday spirit. Well, this year Blogmas is in full swing(thanks to hosts The Coastie Couple
and The Petite Mrs
) and I’m going to participate once again!
We actually have a few holiday traditions in my household around Christmastime:
- My mom and I always have to watch Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown on ABC – it’s not Christmas without it. I also have to watch A Year Without Santa Claus(I love the Miser Brothers!).
- My mom and I also always have to have eggnog and biscotti at least once before Christmas.
- Everyone has to listen to their favorite Christmas song at least once.
- Karaoke has to occur sometime.
- Our new tradition is, quite frankly, impatience Ha. My dad always wakes us up at midnight to open our presents. Needless to say, he gets pretty anxious to open his gifts!
Those are some of my Christmas traditions. What are yours?