I’ve never been a big DIY person, but I decided to share with you a DIY project that my teacher had us do when I was in kindergarten. Not sure why I loved it so much, but I never forgot it. Now I’d like to share it with you!
So today I will be showing you guys how to make Christmas Countdown Rings!
You will need:
- Tape, glue, or a stapler – your choice
- construction paper (We used red and green, but you can pick your own colors)
- a ruler
- a pencil
- Take your ruler and mark 1 inch intervals on the construction paper. You will then cut those intervals out to make your rings. Make sure you end up with 25 strips of paper.
- To start your ring, take one of the strips and tape, glue, or staple it together to make a ring.
- Take another strip (preferably of different color if you chose to use to different colors) and put it through previous ring.
|Image Credit: http://piecesfrommyheart-sgervais.blogspot.com/2009/11/blog-hop-day-12.html|