What is Ask Away Friday? It’s a link-up where bloggers partner up, ask each other ten questions, and then each blogger answers those questions in a post. It’s a great way for everyone to get to know each other and make new friends!
This week I’m with Stacey from This Momma’s Ramblings. She’s a really sweet person who blogs about everything from food to family. She really has a lot of interesting posts to read; go stop by!
1. I see that you want a career in writing. What would you like to write, a novel, for a paper, etc.?
2. If you could choose to vacation anywhere…Where would you go and why there?
|Image Credit: Caroll Taveras|
|Image Credit: Global Culture Travel|
3. 1. What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
4. What is your favorite dessert?
5. What are five things that you like to do for just you?
- I like to give myself manicures
- Go on a crazy shopping spree for Kindle books
- Eat Fast Break candy bars
- Just be lazy, I guess ha
~Chocolate ha. I have acid reflux, so I’m technically not supposed to be eating it because of the caffeine anyway, but…..yeah, that’s not happening LOL.
7. What type of books are your favorite kind to read? What is your favorite book/author?
~ I love fiction. Any kind of fiction, chances are I’ll read it, or at least attempt to. I have so many favorite books and authors that I couldn’t just name one. Some of my modern favorites are Chris Cleave, H.H. Fowler, Mary Monroe, and Pat G’Orge-Walker. I do love classic authors like Poe, Marlowe, Faulkner, and Dickinson.
8. What is your fondest dream that you have yet to accomplish?
~My number one dream is to see one of my manuscripts in print. I’m currently working towards that now, but that is most definitely my ultimate goal!