3 mins read
Happy Monday, peeps!
I was tagged to complete the 20 Facts Tag by Emma over at It’s Emma Elise. Go check her out; she has an awesome blog!
Now back to me….. 🙂 Lol
20 Random Facts about Muah:
- I hate talking about myself; makes me feel so….selfish. I dunno, whatever….
- People from the South sometimes tell me I’m too proper to live here, while Northerners can spot my southern draw from a mile away. Crazy,right?
- I LOVE rings for some reason. They are, besides my huge hoops I rock constantly, my favorite accessory.
- I tend to mumble a lot, especially when I’m thinking about something.
- I used to love ice cream and orange juice mixed together. Still would if it weren’t for darn acid reflux….
- I’m a very plain person. Don’t really like to dress up, never been into makeup. The most I do is my nails.
- I want to get my certification in genealogical research one day.
- At one point in my band career…..I wanted to play clarinet….*dum dum dum* I know, I know. But I wouldn’t trade my trumpet for anything in the world!
- I seriously cannot yell. I get hoarse just playing my instrument too loudly, and I can barely do that.
- Apparently I used to have a crush on Johnny Bravo….yes, the cartoon character. I don’t believe that, but my sister promises to this day that I did.
- I’ve told myself for years that I am gonna marry a Jamaican man lol
- I don’t smile or show emotion a whole lot. That doesn’t mean I’m not happy though.
- I am obsessed with pants that have a bunch of pockets on them.
- I love watching those Vine Compilation videos on YouTube with my friends. Anyone else?
- I used to play tennis, and I loved it. However, band came along and nothing else really mattered after that.
- I’ve never been a big weave person. The most I’ll do is braids or the crochet hair sew-in thing. Other than that, I’m content with my natural hair.
- I’ve always been able to grow my nails freakishly long in a short period of time.
- I can’t stand meatloaf!
- I can have a somewhat dry sense of humor and be sarcastic at times, but I don’t do it in a mean way. Just how I express my humor.
- I used to want to get my nose pierced, but then I remembered that I’m afraid of needles, so I gave up on that dream.
Well there you have it! Those are my 20 facts! Now, to pass the tag on to a few more bloggers:
Miranda @ Abundant Heart Blog
Shannon @ Walking Shoes
Khadijah @ For Wonderful I Am
Sarah @ Loser Girl Wins
Do you wanna participate in the tag? You’re more than welcome to join! Leave your link below or just comment 5 random facts about yourself you’d like to share!