Ask Away Friday with Sonya from Saving Everyday With Sonya K
Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been gone so long; it’s been a hectic week!
Anyway, I wanted to come back to you guys with something new and fun called “Ask Away Friday.” Whatever is this thing that I speak of? Well, it’s a link-up where bloggers partner up, ask each other ten questions, and then each blogger answers those questions in a post so we can get to know each other better! Pretty cool, huh?
For this week’s “Ask Away Friday,” I paired up with Sonya, from Saving Everyday With Sonya K
, who is also the co-host for this week’s “Ask Away Friday.” Her blog has a lot of awesome tips and tricks for bargain hunters, as well as some great reads for housewives and mothers. Go check her out!
1. What surprised you the most about college life?
~ Honestly, I think all of the freedom surprised me the most. I mean, I expected things to be different from high school, but it really hit me….man, I’m really an adult now!
2. Ramen noodles are stereotypical college student food. I know I ate my fair share of ramen noodles while in college. What is your favorite flavor of ramen noodles?
~ Haha, true. I honestly like the Chow Mein noodles more though; teriyaki beef flavor. Great stuff right there!
3. I’m excited about Scandal returning to TV this fall. What TV shows are you most excited to see this fall?
~Hmm…let’s see….I’m honestly excited to see the new shows like Black-ish and How to Get Away With Murder. I’m also excited about Resurrection coming back too.
4. Online vs. In-store shopping, which one do you prefer and why?
~I hate shopping in general ha, but I guess it would depend what I’m shopping for too. If I was shopping for clothes I prefer shopping in-store because I’m that girl who has to try everything on, unfortunately. But if I was shopping for anything else, I’d definitely go for online shopping simply because it’s so much easier and I don’t have to deal with rude sales people.
5. If you could chose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
~That’s a hard one. I think I would go with Tyler Perry. I love his work and love for God, not to mention he’s a writer just like me, so I think he’d be perfect.
6. What are your three favorite songs right now?
7. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
~Hmm….I’m not sure exactly what I’d change it to, but I know I would want it to be something exotic, but with a deep, insightful meaning. I’ve always liked the name Noelle though.
8. What will your life look like five years from now?
~Well I hope life looks good five years from now ha. I want to have a well-established career and a life of my own for sure. That’s all I got right now lol.
9. What are three places on your travel bucket list?
~Jamaica, Israel, and Germany.
10. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, which is your favorite meal of the day?
~I’m fairly indifferent on this one, but I think I’ll just meet in the middle and say lunch.
Bonus Question: My six-year old wants me to ask you, what is your favorite color?
~I actually don’t really have a favorite color. I do like black, blue, and purple put together though.