Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Hey guys! I’m excited to announce that I was nominated for my very first blogger award, the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, a few days ago! I would like to thank Orly, from Coffee Beans and High Heels, who nominated me. I really appreciate it, thank you! Orly’s blog covers a little bit of everything, and that’s what makes it awesome! You guys should go check her out!
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them (provide a link to your post).
- This rule is optional – you can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog (e.g. on your sidebar) and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
- Unlike most people, I don’t really have a favorite color. I usually like blue, black, and purple (which, ironically, a friend of mine pointed out, are the colors of a bruise….creepy).
- I love weird food combinations. I’ll mix anything together and try it…seriously haha
- I’m a huge genealogy geek. I’ve been tracing my family tree since I was 10.
- I honestly used to be completely anti-blog. I guess I didn’t think I was interesting enough to keep a blog up, I dunno. I just didn’t think it was anything I wanted to do until I actually tried it. It’s actually pretty cool :).
- I LOVE music. Doesn’t matter what genre, I love it. I’m even in my college band, where I play trumpet.
- I am the youngest of four girls
- In a recent DNA test, I discovered that I am part Aborigine, which is pretty cool 🙂